Learn more about Dr. William Sedgwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sedgwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedgwick
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Sedgwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sedgwick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedgwick graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sedgwick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sedgwick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Sedgwick practice?
- Dr. William Sedgwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sedgwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Orthopedic Surgeons.