A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sedgwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sedgwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedgwick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sedgwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sedgwick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedgwick graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sedgwick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sedgwick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Sedgwick practice?
- Dr. William Sedgwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sedgwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Surgeons.