Learn more about Dr. William Sedgwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sedgwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sedgwick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sedgwick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sedgwick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sedgwick graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sedgwick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sedgwick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Sedgwick practice?
- Dr. William Sedgwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sedgwick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chesterfield, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Chesterfield Orthopedic Surgeons.