Learn more about Dr. William Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Segal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nathan Segal MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Segal practice?
- Dr. William Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. William Segal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Gastroenterologists.