A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Segal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nathan Segal MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Segal practice?
- Dr. William Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. William Segal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Gastroenterologists.