A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Segal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Segal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Segal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Segal practice?
Dr. William Segal practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Gastroenterologists, and Princeton Ophthalmologists.