Learn more about Dr. William Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Segal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Segal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Segal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nathan Segal MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Segal practice?
- Dr. William Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. William Segal practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists and Princeton Gastroenterologists.