A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Seger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Seger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Seger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Seger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Seger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Seger practice?
Dr. William Seger practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.