Learn more about Dr. William Seger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Seger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Seger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Seger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Seger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Seger practice?
- Dr. William Seger has 1 office location.
Dr. William Seger practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.