Learn more about Dr. William Seger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Seger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seger
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Seger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Seger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seger graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Seger has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Seger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Seger practice?
- Dr. William Seger has 1 office location.
Dr. William Seger practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.