Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Caring and compassionate  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

Dr. Seitter has always been so caring about my kids. He runs on schedule, he follows up, and he remembers activities and things my kids care about. I will refer him to friends, co-workers, and anyone looking for a pediatrician.

|  Horrible Pediatrician  |  show details
by Eylem on Feb 4th, 2013

I took my newborn there last month and made an appointment with Dr Norman Seba. Dr William came instead. He was very rough with the baby. I had wrapped the baby with a blanket so she wouldnt be cold since she didnt have her clothes on, he pulled the blanket without holding the baby. My daughter was terrified and i was terrified because she could have got hurt as she is too little. then she grabbed the baby and raised her to the air without any caution. i heard similar story from my friend as well. He is the reason i quickly changed my doctor and now going somewhere else. He is losing the patients for all the doctors there. I had such horrible experience.

Oct 17th, 2012

I have taken my boys to Dr. Seitter for 9 years, since my oldest was born. The first time around he was great and compassionate, being a young first time mom I appreciated that. He is conservative in his treatments, which again, I love. I have a 3 year also, with several health problems and Dr seitter and the office have helped coordinate his care and paid very close and special attention to him. Dr seitter has personally called ob Saturday and Sundays to check on my boys and always gives amazing and helpful advice! My kids love him and his staff I would never take my boys anywhere else!!!!

|  Unpleasant Staff  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

I have been coming here for quite some time now and each time I have the same experience but hoping it would be better. First of all, the waiting room has absolutely NOTHING related to kids, it is plain and boring, but has 2 t.v's that does play children's movies. They have a lot of staff and not one of them seems like they have a personality. None of them smile, conversate with you, say hi, or even make you feel welcomed. They do not talk to the kids or make them feel comfortable. Kids do not like doctors, so wouldn't it be up to the staff to make them feel a little bit comfortable by speaking to them and smiling? My 2 1/2 year old was in today and they didn't once smile at her, talk to her, or even make her feel at ease in the patient room. I felt so bad for my daughter because she was scared and they act like they do not care at all. The doctor finally came in and he was the same exact way-he avoided eye contact with me and was very short with his questions and answers and didn't spend barely any time with my daugher at all or even ask if I had any questions, he was in and out. They made me feel like I was wasting their time by being there. I think that if you are going to work with kids, THEN YOU NEED TO LIKE KIDS AND LIKE PEOPLE and have some sort of a cheerful personality. It has been like this for the past year and a half. As of right now, we are going back to her old doctor. We don't want to go somewhere where we do not feel wanted.

Sep 6th, 2012

Nice guy with sense of humor

|  Arwyn Luckett's mom  |  show details
by Renee Luckett on Oct 3rd, 2011

My daughter had a wax build up in her ear. She has autism and really doesnt like having things in her ears and mouth. Dr. Seitter was great. He walked in and talked to her, had her check him out so she trusted him. He talked to me and found out we had no insurance and he cleaned her ear out. He told his staff to charge us the rate we would have paid before i lost my insurance, then he gave me some childrens tylenol. He has been awesome since Arwyn was a baby, and that just made us sad he doesnt see adults. I would recomend him to anyone. I had Arwyn sick once also and we had to see the Nurse Practitioner. She was just as awesome.

Feb 11th, 2011

I have taken my children to see Dr. Seitter for over 11 years. My favorite thing is that he runs on time. He cares for my kids and always gets them in to see them if I'm worried about something.

|  Patient Doctor  |  show details
by First Time Mom on Aug 2nd, 2010

Dr. Seitter is very patient and organized, two essential qualities for a pediatrician. I have always felt nervous about vaccinations, he has supported my hesitations and agreed to take extra steps with me to prevent complications, like taking my daughter's tempature prior to any vaccinations and does not make me feel guilty for delaying vaccinations or not doing all on the same day. He never rushes our appointments and loves to answer any questions I might have for him. He is a great doctor, especially for a first time Mom.

|  Competent and Compassionate  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 28th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

My child has seen Dr Seitter for 15 years. He is competent and compassionate. He is one of the finest physicians I know or have ever dealt...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  A great Pediatrician  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I have gone to Dr. Seitter for 5 years now with 3 children and have always been pleased. He is very personal and caring with my children. ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jan 18th, 2010

He is amazing and has taken excellent care of our twins. He even called us at home to make sure our twins were doing okay after coming home from the hospital! I can't say enough good things about Dr. Seitter. Very thorough and takes the time to explains things so that I can understand.

|  Sandra Wyatt  |  show details
by Sandy Wyatt on Nov 9th, 2009

I have three children, 12 and 13 year old girls, and a 2 year old boy. I was so glad I chose Dr Seitter to be our pediatrician. He's great with all the ages and I've always been able to get all three of them in at the same time for routine visits, which is helpful to a busy mom.