Dr. William Seitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Seitz?

January 14th, 2015

Great surgical expertise. Great Post op follow up and informative immediate post Op

August 31st, 2013

Grade A+ surgeon

Dr. Seitz is a miracle worker. He made time to see me and fix my fx radial head quick and efficiently. He had his doubts that I would regain full function of my arm and let me know that he wasn't sure if it would ever straighten out completely and was honest with me in regards to that. However, he performed surgery and I made a 100% recovery. He is an intelligent surgeon who not only knows what he is doing but has great bedside manner.

June 20th, 2013

The best upper extremidy surgeon in Cleveland

I have three extremely successful surgeries performed by Dr Seitz

October 18th, 2012

Best of the Best

I would recommend Dr. Seitz to any of my friends or family. He has compassion and competence.

August 23rd, 2012

2.5 hour wait and still no sight of the Dr Seitz

After hearing of Dr Seitz reputation I made an appointment with him. I was surprised to find that he had a two month wait to see him, but figured he was worth the wait. Well, wait I did...and wait and wait and wait. I made it to his office and into a room in a reasonable amount of time and then everything went wrong. I felt forgotten about and in total waited for 2.5 hours before finally leaving. Even the front desk staff were shocked at how long I waited and apologized for him. Quite frankly I will never see Dr. Seitz and would not recommend him to anyone. Please remember that patients are people and not books to be shelved and forgotten about. Thats great that he is touted as being the best, but if I hadn't eaten in a week, I would think a Mcdonalds hamburger was gourmet food.

February 22nd, 2012

Gentle and Caring!

I recently saw Dr. Seitz for a followup. I first saw him 8 years ago. I'm one of the lucky few that only needed a brace and consultation, however, Dr. Seitz sat with me, dicussed my situation and was patient and understanding. He speaks gentle and made me feel very much at ease. Thanks, Doc!!!

October 30th, 2010

Overall dr. seitz is a great physician. Our 2 year old sees him for a congenital birth defect of the hand. He has given her a fully functional hand that she can do almost anything with. He is really good at what he does but doesnt have a good bedside manner. He doesnt do a great job at really listening to your concerns and really spending time with each patient. Please note plan for at least 3 hours when waiting to see him. However I would still highly recommend him for his work even though he doesnt have the greatest bedside manner because of what he does it is absolutely amazing

August 29th, 2017