A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Self:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Self is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Self
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Self Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Self, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Self graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Self has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Grady Self MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Self practice?
- Dr. William Self has 1 office location.
Dr. William Self practices Ophthalmology near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Ophthalmologists.