Dr. William Self Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Self Jr?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. William Self Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 21st, 2015

A very generous and talented Doctor. Had both cataracts removed and no longer use any corrective lenses. My surgery was a life changing event. Can't thank Dr. Self or the whole team enough! Wonderful people.

May 17th, 2013

Perhaps the BEST!

Initially, I was referred to Dr Self for Corneal Shingles... nothing to mess around with -- especially when your eyes are concerned! Over the course of 1 yr, I got to know his staff very well, with my weekly visit. I cannot say that I have EVER had a better experience with ANY Doc... EVER! It is sad, that I now expect the same kind of treatment when I go to my Primary Physician... but it just isn't the same. After the corneal shingles were cleared up, Doc found that I had cataracts in both eyes.... The process of the surgery, insurance, etc was effortless on my part! -- as a footnote: one yr later, I did have a minimal retinal tear in one eye. I was referred to another doc, for immediate laser repair. JUST NOT THE SAME EXPERIENCE!!! Thanks, Doc Self & all of your Staff!!!

January 16th, 2013

Excellent Work

My eye surgery went very well. I had no adverse after effects. My vision is 100% better then it was before my operation. And over all I am very pleased with the results.

August 29th, 2012

My regular doctor highly recommended Dr Self as an EXCELLENT OPTHALMOLOGIST. I have been going to him for 2 1/2 years and trust his expertise about my troublesome eyes.

March 9th, 2011

stay away

I will not return to this office. It is a zoo with a long wait time to see a technician. I had a problem with my bill and no one would return my call.

July 10th, 2017