A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Selleck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Selleck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Selleck, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Selleck graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Selleck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Medical Center
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Elliot Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Selleck MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Selleck practice?
- Dr. William Selleck has 1 office location.
Dr. William Selleck practices Urology near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Urologists.