A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sellman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sellman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alameda Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sellman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans