A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sellman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sellman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sellman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Sellman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alameda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Sellman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William R. Sellman practice?
- Dr. William Sellman has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Sellman practices Family Medicine near Alameda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Alameda Family Physicians.