A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Senf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Senf is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Senf
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Senf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Senf, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Senf graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Senf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mcnairy Regional Hospital
- Magnolia Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Senf MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Senf practice?
- Dr. William Senf has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Senf practices Urology near Corinth, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MS and Walnut, MS.
See Corinth Urologists.