Dr. William Senisi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Senisi?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. William Senisi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2014

Best opthamologist i ever saw! very professional both he and staff, and always see me same day when having a problem.

December 11th, 2013

Super Doc

We've been patients of Dr. Senisi for many years. He's done the cataract surgery on my eyes and my husband's eyes as well. We've never known a nicer, more thoughtful doctor. Needless to say, we found not only his manner, but more importantly his surgical skills, to be first rate. I must admit though that I am less than happy that he has moved from his individual practice to Mount Kisco Medical Group. These enormous "medical mills" are always overbooked and wait times can be quite long. This is to take nothing away from Dr. Senisi himself. He still provides superior care, as he has always done, so I'm willing to put up with the annoyance of his current location to keep him as my doctor.

April 11th, 2013

My Experience

An absolute gem is Dr. Senisi. Why did I wait so long to have surgery done. I was so impressed with his knowledge, kindness, humor, gentleness, and what else can I say about this wonderful Doctor. After having cataract surgery performed on one eye I went back two weeks later to have the other eye done as I had so much confidence in him. Such a speedy recovery and to see everything so crystal clear and vibrant colors once again makes me realize this doctor gave me my life back to enjoy. I would recommend Dr. Senisi and his staff to everyone and anyone who is having any problems with their eyes. I even told him if I had a third eye he would be the doctor I would go to. Thank you over and over again. Dr. Senisi your staff and the staff at St. Francis that worked with you were absolutely wonderful.

October 19th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Senisi for many years. He and his previous associate, Ivars Sprogis, have done surgery for me and looked after me with care, affection, and true interest. I hope he never retires. I just wish he liked fishing like Dr. Sprogis did! His staff have always been lovely caring women who make their patients' feel comfortable, and valuable to their practice. All in all, a pleasant office with caring people.

July 7th, 2011

i first met dr senisi by "accident", yes an accident that involved a heavy gauge wire going into my eye! i was rushed to the hospital, to say i was scared sh**less is an understatement but then i met dr senisi, his calm demeanor, his professionalism, and expertise shone through, and i knew i was in the hands the right surgeon well surgery was a success, and can see through that eye today,,,that was approx 13 yrs agoi trust dr senisi with my whole family's eye care...even the grandkids!!! you won't find a better, more compitent eye doc/surgeon anywhere,,,like the person said before me "he definitely has a gift"

September 25th, 2010

very gentle and answers any questions..

June 13th, 2017