A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Serafin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Serafin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Serafin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Serafin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Serafin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serafin graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Serafin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Serafin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Serafin practice?
- Dr. William Serafin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Serafin practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Allergists and Nashville Internists.