Dr. William Serafin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Serafin?

April 28th, 2016

Excellent PCP

Dr. Serafin is knowledgeable and experienced. He is a quality physician. What I like most about him is that he is thorough but not quick to rush into tests or treatment. He practices conservative medicine. His referrals to specialists have always been excellent and he has taken exceptional care of my family.

August 1st, 2013

pt

July 3rd, 2013

Exceptional is an understatement

I have been going to doctor's for one reason or another my entire life...Dr. Serafin, by far, is one of if not the best doctor I have ever had the opportunity to meet and be treated by. It was first suggested to me by my sister to go to his office and allow him to become my internist. I was impressed by my very first impression while making an appointment: the staff is knowledgeable, polite, efficient, and obviously respect him. I've been seeing him for years and he has accurately diagnosed my ailments and willingly sends me to specialists when he feels it necessary. In my experience, many doctor's are reluctant to send their patients to a different doctor for fear of losing them, with Dr. Serafin, it is nowhere near the case. A few years back, I unfortunately lost insurance, instead of casting me by the wayside, Dr. Serafin suggested that I go t a free clinic associated with Vanderbilt, I did so and a few years later when I regained insurance, he picked right up where he left off...I wasn't a paycheck, I was his patient. He is direct yet concerned, he has an almost fatherly bedside manner without becoming too familiar and unprofessional...I cannot say enough about this doctor. He is even exceptional with children, truly a rare find and an outstanding doctor, indeed! He

June 7th, 2013

great PCP

Dr. Serafin always seems to have the latest information, including statistics, related to any questions I have. He never seems rushed and seems genuinely interested in how I am doing physically and emotionally. Appointments are easy to get, his staff is efficient and friendly, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a super good doctor!

March 12th, 2012

Disappointed

His staff and he are far less responsive than most.

February 12th, 2012

Beware of this doctor

My husband asked for a tetanus shot. Instead, he got a combination DPT shot. My family and I refuse to get this vaccination yet this was forced on my husband by Dr. Serafin. He had no right to give my husband these extra vaccines that he did not ask for. He was informed that he got this shot AFTER it was injected by the nurse handing him a flier. Husband has been very sick since this happened a few days ago!

August 7th, 2009

My recent annual physical

After 20 minutes of discussing all my health issues and questions, and a 15 minute physical exam and a visit with the blood drawing lady - I considered this experience one of the best health care visits in my life. All my previous issues were brought back for any comments I had and as usual Dr. Serafin had a way of explaining the "why" of any of my medications, and health habits. He always encourages me to exercise more in a way that I can understand. Having dealt professionally with physicians for 25 years in my work, I can say this level of personal attention and throughness is way above the norm.

December 27th, 2016