A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Serote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Serote, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serote graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Serote has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Morris Serote DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Serote practice?
- Dr. William Serote has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Serote practices Emergency Medicine near Tawas City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Tawas City Emergency Physicians.