A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Wm Serrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Wm Serrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Serrill graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Serrill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan Lebanon Community Hospital
- Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Wm Scott Serrill MD is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Wm S. Serrill practice?
- Dr. Wm Serrill has 1 office location.
Dr. Wm Serrill practices Dermatology near Albany, OR.
See Albany Dermatologists.