Dr. Wm Serrill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wm Serrill?

He's A Winner...

Posted on October 8th, 2013

Dr. Serrill is awesome! Gentle so as not to hurt you and careful and thorough. Did not rush you through as if you were part of a herd of cattle. Answered every question, explains in detail, and resolves all issues. Love him.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

A spectacular Doctor snd support staff. Cuts straight to the point and presents all your options in very clear and understandable language. Gives pros and cons of options. He is a very busy doctor for a reason. A++ We need more doctors like Dr. Serrill.

The only dermatologist I will ever see!

Posted on April 8th, 2011

I was diagnosed with Alopecia areata as a child and was referred to Dr. Serrill shortly after. I've been to multiple doctors and no one can compare to Dr. Serrill. He genuinely cares about his patients and that is apparent during visits. I've been going to him for years, (Alopecia has no known cure, so treatment is the only option) and I do not plan on ever stopping as long as I have the disease. I recommended Dr. Serrill to anyone who wants to go to a physician that actually listen, cares, and gives 100 percent.

Kind and Informative

Posted on January 12th, 2010

I was sent to Dr Serrill for a second opion of a diagnosis of a rare disorder. My Dr wanted Dr Serrill to do a biopsy of my ear and confirm diagnosis of Relasping Poly-Chondritus. Dr Serril took one look at my inflamed ear and immediately said "You have Relaspsing PolyChronditus, there is no question in my mind. I refuse to put you through a biopsy which would entail using a punch and extracting a piece of your ear. You ear looks very painful and I do not want to pur you through that when I am positive of the diagnosis." He proceeded to check the rest of my body for any abnormalties. He was very thorough and very kind. I would and have reccomended Dr. Serrill to my friends and family.

mis-diagnosed skin CANCER

Posted on April 29th, 2009

Dr. Serrill saw my mother 6 years ago when she went into see him about a rash (or so she thought) on her back. He told her it was Ezema and to put some cream on it. Well the rash never went away and now she is finding more on her chest. She went to a new doctor who diagnosed her with skin cancer. Beware of Dr. Serrill!

Posted on August 28th, 2017