- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Setzer is Excellent. Dr. Setzer has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Setzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Setzer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Setzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Pinnacle Health Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Setzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Setzer practice?
Dr. William Setzer practices Family Medicine near Lemoyne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Lemoyne Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Setzer, Dr. Bill Setzer, Dr. Billy Setzer