Learn more about Dr. William Setzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Setzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Setzer
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Setzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Setzer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Setzer graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Setzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Setzer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Setzer practice?
- Dr. William Setzer has 1 office location.
Dr. William Setzer practices Family Medicine near Lemoyne, PA.
See Lemoyne Family Physicians.