A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sexauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sexauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sexauer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sexauer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Ocean Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sexauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Sexauer practice?
Dr. William Sexauer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.