Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Shaffer
Dr. William Shaffer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Storm Lake, IA and Spirit Lake, IA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Shaffer is affiliated with Spencer Hospital, Lakes Regional Healthcare and Buena Vista Reginal Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Shaffer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Shaffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Steven Lawrence
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi29
Dr. Joanna Horstmann
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi9
Dr. Ryan Snowden
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Lexington, KY 0 mi1