A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shappley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shappley, Urologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shappley
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shappley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shappley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Shappley graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shappley has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Healthcare Memphis Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Vance Shappley MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William V. Shappley practice?
- Dr. William Shappley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shappley practices Urology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Urologists.