A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sharra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sharra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sharra, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharra graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sharra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Guy Sharra MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Sharra practice?
- Dr. William Sharra has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sharra practices Dermatology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Dermatologists.