A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sharrar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sharrar is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sharrar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharrar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Sharrar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharrar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Sharrar practice?
Dr. William Sharrar practices Pediatrics near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Camden Pediatricians.