A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaver
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaver graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Shaver MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Shaver practice?
- Dr. William Shaver has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shaver practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.