A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shaver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaver
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaver graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Shaver MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Shaver practice?
- Dr. William Shaver has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shaver practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Gastroenterologists.