Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive), Surgical Specialist, Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Dr. William A. Shaver is NOT deceased.  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2014

This web site has posted an alert that Dr. Shaver is deceased, They have probably mistaken the passing of his father, Judge William A. Shaver.

|  a joke  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

The only thing this guy can do is recommend you eat yogurt. If you happen to have a real problem this guy is completely clueless. Every time i went and complained of severe pain all he could recommend was that i eat yogurt. Once it was determined that I had a real problem he admitted he had no idea what to do. I then never heard from him again. Yet, I still receive phone calls from bill collectors wanting money from my last appointment.

|  show details
Apr 11th, 2011

Dr Shaver was very professional and put me at ease with a procedure I DREADED and avoided for years--a colonoscopy.

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

He is a personable, smart guy who inspires confidence about his recommendations.Like nearly all doctors in our modern world, he is a bit rushed. However, he never seems careless.I trust him.

|  Get him for your doctor  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

Dr. Shaver was assuring and calm during my initial visit and the day of the procedure.He went over the details and didn't hurry me in and out.I would highly recommend him.

|  Excellent AND caring.  |  show details
by Kevin H on Nov 17th, 2010

Dr. Shaver is excellent. He always has some new research he's read to share w/me - even studies using alternative medicine (vitamins, diet, etc.). He and his staff are caring and friendly. By far the best gastroenterologist I've had either here or in a much larger city where I moved from.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

Found my celiac disease when other doctors had missed it for 11 years. He's very talented and kind.

|  No Follow Up  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2010

It was like we were never there; he said he'd call my husband, and nothing since -- weeks and weeks.