A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sheehan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheehan
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Sheehan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sheehan, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patrick Sheehan MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William P. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. William Sheehan has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sheehan practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.