A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sheldon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sheldon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Osteoporosis Thyroid Dysfunction
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheldon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheldon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheldon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans