A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sheldon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sheldon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sheldon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism Osteoporosis Thyroid Dysfunction
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheldon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheldon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Robert Sheldon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. William R. Sheldon practice?
- Dr. William Sheldon has 1 office location.
Dr. William Sheldon practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Endocrinologists.