A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sherman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Sherman practice?
- Dr. William Sherman has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Sherman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Plainview Internists, Plainview Critical Care Practitioners, and Plainview Pulmonologists.