A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sherman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sherman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William Sherman practice?
- Dr. William Sherman has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Sherman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockledge, FL and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Plainview Internists, Plainview Critical Care Practitioners, and Plainview Pulmonologists.