A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shih is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shih, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shih graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Shih has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - San Diego
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hwa-Wei Shih MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Shih practice?
- Dr. William Shih has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shih practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.