Dr. William Shimp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Shimp?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. William Shimp?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 17th, 2011

Dr. Shimp was my doctor at Park Nicollet when I was treated for breast cancer in 1992. I have never forgotten him and consider him an important part of why I'm still here almost 20 years later. He was the most patient, helpful doctor and best of all, he had the most enjoyable dry sense of humor. One example - I'll never forget him saying to me "Well, now you have a checkered past." referring to my now more complicated medical history. He always made me feel better - I always went into my checkups worried and came out feeling secure and happy. Thanks, Dr. Shimp.

July 17th, 2015