A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shipton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shipton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shipton
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Shipton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipton graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shipton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Earl Shipton DO is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Shipton practice?
- Dr. William Shipton has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Shipton practices Urology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tamaqua, PA and Shenandoah, PA.
See Pottsville Urologists.