A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shirrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shirrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shirrell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shirrell graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Shirrell has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Shirrell MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Shirrell practice?
- Dr. William Shirrell has 7 office locations.
Dr. William Shirrell practices Urology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN and Lebanon, IN.
See Indianapolis Urologists.