Dr. William Shivers Jr Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2012

THE BEST doctor i have ever been to

I have been seeing Dr.Shivers for a couple of years now and I LOVE him.The wait time is usually long, but it is well worth it.As I sit in the waiting room, I don't mind because I know he takes his time with every patient that walks in that door.The staff are wonderful, his bedside manner is the best I have ever seen and have never had an issue with getting an appointment even if I had to be squeezed in.I have been truly blessed to have found such a caring doctor.

May 28th, 2009

This is the best psychiatrist that I have ever heard of or seen. He cares.

June 17th, 2015