A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shuell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuell
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shuell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shuell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Shuell MD is a male Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Shuell practice?
- Dr. William Shuell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Shuell practices Plastic Surgery and Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.