A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shuell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shuell, Cosmetic Plastic Surgery is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shuell
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shuell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Shuell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Shuell MD is a male Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William E. Shuell practice?
- Dr. William Shuell has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Shuell practices Plastic Surgery and Gynecology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.