A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shutze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shutze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shutze
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shutze Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shutze, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shutze graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shutze has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Shutze FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Shutze practice?
- Dr. William Shutze has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Shutze practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.