A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shutze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shutze is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shutze
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shutze Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shutze, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shutze graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shutze has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Shutze FACS and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William P. Shutze practice?
- Dr. William Shutze has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shutze practices Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.