- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shutze is Excellent. Dr. Shutze has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shutze, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty), and Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shutze graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shutze has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Hospital
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shutze accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Shutze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William P. Shutze practice?
Dr. William Shutze practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Shutze, Dr. Billy Shutze, Dr. Guillermo Shutze