Dr. William Siegel MD Patient Reviews

May 6th, 2013
Great Doctor!
I needed an interim cardiologist/internist for when I am here on Cape Cod from FL for the summer and the first one I thought of was Dr Siegel who has been my brother's doctor for years. He has done well by my brother as I have personally accompanied him to many of his appts and was very impressed with his manner and competence. Dr Siegel is very amicable and takes the time to answer all questions. The staff is super-friendly as well. He always returned my brother's calls promptly too, and that is huge for me. He DOES prompt follow-ups after test/procedures too!

November 18th, 2011
Have been a patient of Dr. Siegel's for a few years now and I would have to say he is one of the top physcians I have had. With a long history of blood pressure problems, he was the first to get a clear diagnosis and treatment that helped improve my quality of life. He takes time out to address all concerns of his patients and follows up to ensure procedures went well. The staff is also very helpful, it does take a week or two to get an appointment though.