A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Silvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Silvers, Allergy & Asthma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silvers
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Silvers, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Silvers has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Silvers MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Silvers practice?
- Dr. William Silvers has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Silvers practices Allergy & Immunology near Centennial, CO.