Dr. William Sima MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2013
Excellent Surgeon and Doctor
Dr. Sima is simply outstanding. I have total trust in his work and the results in the past two years to justify it. Having apparently inherited osteoarthritis, he is my go to man and has not failed to improve my situation. He explores the various therapies and options available that make sense before moving to surgical solutions . After failing to achieve long term success with less invasive techniques, shoulder and knee replacement surgery was offered and the results could not be better. I am very grateful to now have pain free mobility and attribute that to Dr. Sima's thoughtful and excellent work.

April 12th, 2010
Dr sima has done two shoulder serguries for me one left and one right, has done left corrpal tunnel,and lft ulner nerve reassignment and both feet of my daughter and will next week do a cmc(trapizoid removeal of my right hand, well that shoul tell you how i think of this wonderful doctor.

November 23rd, 2009
FAR ABOVE EXCELLENT
I have experienced several orthepedic surgeries in my lifetime. Dr. Sima, over the course of the past year, has operated on me three (3) times. The results of all three (3) surgeries were far beyond my expectations. Every now and then in one's life you have the opportunity to experience talent above excellent. Dr. Sima is in that category.