A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Simkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simkoff
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Simkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Simkoff, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simkoff graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Simkoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Simkoff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Simkoff practice?
- Dr. William Simkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. William Simkoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.