Learn more about Dr. William Simkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simkoff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Simkoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Simkoff, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simkoff graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Simkoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Simkoff FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Simkoff practice?
- Dr. William Simkoff has 13 office locations.
Dr. William Simkoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA and Newberg, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.