A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Simkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Simkoff, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Simkoff graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Simkoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simkoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans