A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Simmons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Simmons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Simmons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Patton Simmons MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William P. Simmons practice?
- Dr. William Simmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Simmons practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tallahassee, FL.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.