Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Simpson
Dr. William Simpson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in San Diego, CA and La Jolla, CA. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Simpson is affiliated with UC San Diego Health System, UCSD Med Center Hillcrest and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. William Simpson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. William Simpson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Hilary Roeder
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Diego, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Allan Bombard
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
San Diego, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Stephen Russo
Obstetrics and Gynecology
San Diego, CA 0.04 mi32