A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Simpson, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Simpson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hugh Simpson DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Simpson practice?
- Dr. William Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Simpson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.