Dr. William Sims Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Sims?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. William Sims?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 27th, 2017

Considering Knee Replacement

I need a knee replacement and Dr Simms does take time during my visits and ordered me a better knee brace and called the brace people and told them the one they had for me was terrible fit . He thinks it is time to schedule it done but what he tells me is not comforting on what could happen. Makes me want to forget it . Wish I could talk to a few patients who had it done .

September 15th, 2016

Outstanding physician

Measuring how fine a man and how outstanding a physician is not an easy thing to do for Dr. William Sims. He has healed several of my friends, my granddaughter and me leaving 'no stone unturned' to give us all the best possible results for our medical issues. Dr. Sims does not have a magic wand. He has extensive experience and continues to study in order to apply the latest information to each person's situation. Having excellent skill and up to date techniques are great attributes for any physician, but I know of no one that comes close to his compassion for his patients and deep interest in their well being. Dr. Sims is an outstanding physician.

January 30th, 2014

Excellent Surgeon!

Dr Sims took excellent care of me after a car accident. He showed compassion and took time to talk with my family before surgery. I am doing very well now and I know I had excellent care. Thank you Dr Sims!

September 26th, 2012

Dr. Sims is a very compassionate dr. He exhausted all avenues before deciding I needed a knee replacement.

December 21st, 2011

Excellent review of patients in ER

I received a call from Dr. Sims the day following a visit to the ER for a broken wrist after he reviewed my X-ray. Without his correct diagnosis, surgery and treatment, I would have had limited mobility and strength in my right arm and hand. Dr. Sims exhibited excellent follow-up care and took the time to answer all my questions.

November 13th, 2011

Dr. Sims, an excellent human!

October 13th, 2011

Billing Hours VS Medical Care

Dr. Sims is bright and I'm sure knowledgeable, however I found the brief 11 minute 2nd appointment I spent with him to be more about what he wanted vs what I wanted. Because he is in such a hurry to move on to the next patient, his listening skills are non- existent and the personal touch bed side manner is out the window. In addition I did not receive any directions as to what I can do on my own to decrease pain, other than get a shot. Dr. Sims does not have a grasp on his patients reality or their quality of life desires. I would like to think that this is an isolated issue, however I'm seeing these same symptoms in many doctors...billing hours, so in all fairness to Dr. Sims,I think it's a epidemic amoung the younger generaton of Doctors. Too Bad, so sad.

June 9th, 2011

Dr. Sims did excellent work with my daughter.

April 17th, 2017