Dr. William Skewes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
Best Doctor and staff I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, I have seen a lot and Dr. Skewes office is like going home, the receptionist Kim is a true sweetheart and she always smiles and greets everyone with such warmth and genuine concern, Liz is like my own grand mother with those hugs. Dr Skewes is the best he takes time and answers my questions. The wait is so worth it people want to rush everything these days .

June 6th, 2016
Queen Bee
I have been a patient for 20 years I tried to get an appointment to be seen last week in Dr. Skewes office for an ongoing issue, I found it very difficult to book an appointment because the first person Elzabeth said that I wasn't a patient anymore and that I could no longer get prescriptions because things have changed. I asked to speak with him. I never was called back so I called and spoke with Kim the next day and she set up my appointment immediately after asking for my information. Elizabeth has always been rude to me and my family. The appoint had a long wait and then I was asked if I paid my bill on my way out and Elizabeth told me to go to Kim's window in a nasty agitated tone. I had already paid this bill two weeks before. Kim apologized and said she was sorry and my bill was up to date.

November 6th, 2015
Primary Family Physician
Dr. Skewes goes beyond professional expectations in concern for his patients. Over the past 18 years, after we retired in VA, Dr. Skewes has been a rock to our family as a physician, counselor and friend. We count it a special privilege to have him as our primary physician. He has seen us through several medical crises and has referred to specialists as needed. We appreciate a doctor who meets and treats people as individuals and shows a measure of respect for each one. His expertise in medicine, and professionalism in his service, is to be lauded. Thanks so much, Dr. "Matt" Skewes, for all the help you continue to give our family.

May 27th, 2015
The finest Doctor I've ever met. He is very knowledgeable on all facets of medicine. Not only is he highly professional , he has a personal relationship with his patients. He is always giving advice or recommending specialist as the need arises.

April 25th, 2015
They do not come any better the Dr. Skewes and his staff.

January 6th, 2015
Kim is a contrit adolescent
Kim was extremely rude on the phone, contrite and to say she was unprofessional is putting it lightly. She didn't use her name upon answering the phone and when I called back to ask for it she continued to talk, would not listen and when I called her unprofessional she proceeded to laugh and make fun of me with another co-worker, which I could hear. I find it unbelievable that Dr. Matt has sunk to the level of having adolescents work for him after such a long career of outstanding character. Dr. Skewes is a caring, professional doctor that I have seen for over 14 years. I've always have a wonderful experience with him and all of his office staff until today and I am truly considering sacrificing his care for an office environment in which professionalism and concern are of the utmost concern.

July 15th, 2011
Very Caring...
Dr. Skewes is a very bright, caring man who takes time to listen carefully and explain everything he knows about your condition/treatment. Highly recommended.