A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Skiles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skiles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skiles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Skiles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skiles graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Skiles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Hospital & Health Ser
- King S Daughters Hospital and Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wayne Skiles MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Skiles practice?
- Dr. William Skiles has 1 office location.
Dr. William Skiles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Madison, IN.
See Madison Radiologists.