A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Slama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Slama has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frances Slama MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Slama practice?
- Dr. William Slama has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Slama practices Family Medicine near Brazil, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Greencastle, IN.
See Brazil Family Physicians.