Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Slattery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Slattery, Otologist/neurologist, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Slattery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Neurofibromatosis 2
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Slattery graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Slattery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slattery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William H. Slattery practice?
Dr. William Slattery practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.