Learn more about Dr. William Slemenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Slemenda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slemenda
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Slemenda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Slemenda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slemenda graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slemenda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Slemenda MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Slemenda practice?
- Dr. William Slemenda has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Slemenda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wexford, PA and Cranberry Twp, PA.
See Beaver Internists and Beaver Cardiologists.