A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Slemenda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Slemenda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Slemenda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Slemenda graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slemenda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Slemenda MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Slemenda practice?
- Dr. William Slemenda has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Slemenda practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH and Wexford, PA.
See Beaver Internists and Beaver Cardiologists.