Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Smales
Dr. William Smales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roanoke, VA, with another office in Roanoke, VA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Smales is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital, Carilion New River Valley Medical Center and Carilion Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. William Smales has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Smales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.
Dr. Chand Singh
Roanoke, VA 0.01 mi39
Dr. James Gooding
Roanoke, VA 0.09 mi32
Dr. Michael Boyd
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Roanoke, VA 0.09 mi15