Learn more about Dr. William Smales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chromosome Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Mental Retardation
Education & Awards
Dr. Smales graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Smales has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Palmer Smales MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Smales practice?
- Dr. William Smales has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Smales practices Internal Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Hardy, VA.
See Roanoke Internists.