Dr. William Smead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Smead?

May 9th, 2013

Amazing

I don't know what to say. This doctor has more experience than the rest of the vascular surgeons in columbus. He designs and manages operations. ; He is world recognized. He has fellows and residents from all over the world. His diagnosis amanagment and aftercare of my complex arterial issue in my pelvis and legs was life saving. I accept that he manages a complex team of health care providers. He truly is the captain of a great ship.( as an aside I did had a few glitches with the crew but they were not Dr. Smeads fault.)

April 25th, 2013

I think my overall rating explains it, All about the ole mighty dollar. Would not recomend,

July 1st, 2012

excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable re: my diagnosis, would see again

March 8th, 2010

Patient inconvenient

My husband had aortic aneurysms, which Dr. Smead correctly diagnosed. Dr. Smead was his doctor for six years and was supposed to be part of my husband's surgerical team, but did not come. He never visited during the three months my husband was in the hospital after the botched surgery, which led to my husband's death. Dr. Smead did not return my phone calls.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.