Learn more about Dr. William Smeal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Smeal is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smeal
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Smeal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Smeal, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smeal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smeal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Windber Medical Center
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Smeal FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William E. Smeal practice?
- Dr. William Smeal has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Smeal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, PA and Meyersdale, PA.
See Johnstown Internists and Johnstown Cardiologists.