A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Smeal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Smeal, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smeal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Smeal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Bedford
- Windber Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Smeal FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William E. Smeal practice?
- Dr. William Smeal has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Smeal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bedford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, PA and Everett, PA.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.