Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Best of the best!!!! show details Best of the best!!!!
by Michelle O. on Mar 2nd, 2015

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Smithy!! Best surgeon hands down!!!!

by Jerry Greenfield on Feb 24th, 2015

Dr. Smithy saved my life.

by Doreen K on Dec 26th, 2014

Dr. Smith is a caring surgeon. He was available whenever I had a question that needed to be answered. Even a year later. He remembered me and asked how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith to anybody on need of yet his kind of surgeon.

Colon Resection show details Colon Resection
by Lori F. on May 2nd, 2014

Dr. Smithy is a very professional surgeon/doctor. I was weary at first before meeting him since, this was my first (major) surgery. Not only is he very professional but he takes the time to explain the entire procedure. He is open to discussion about any concerns his patients have. He is an excellent Dr. and if i hear that anyone needs a Colon/Rectal Dr./Surgeon, i would definitely recommend Dr. Smithy!

DR. SMITHY IS THE BEST! show details DR. SMITHY IS THE BEST!
by barbara anderson on Oct 9th, 2013

Did you ever have a Doctor who only spoke in medical terms that you did not understand??? I know that you have ! Dr, Smithy speaks to you in language that you can understand easily . He makes you as a patient feel comfortable, gives you plenty of time to ask questions, has a sense of humor (which helps your already uncomfortable situation). Dr. Smithy is a one of a kind, special, compassionate doctor that I would totally recommend to anyone in need.

Patient show details Patient
by Mary B. on Aug 19th, 2013

Dr. Smithy is a very caring doctor. He takes time to explain your condition and is thorough in treating and heling stints understand their conditions. Aides is understanding treatment for conditions before invasive surgery is done.

My Favorite Surgeon show details My Favorite Surgeon
by Lee C. on Aug 14th, 2013

Dr. Smithy is an excellent surgeon, who is also respectful & kind. My experience as a surgical patient under his care was very positive. I recommend him very highly.

My experience with Dr Smithy show details My experience with Dr Smithy
by Kevin Tully on May 2nd, 2013

There is no other colon rectal dr that i would ever touch me. I am 43 and he has been my surgeon since i was 19 and just going for a check up or having surgury and having him walk in with his smile and his bedside manner just makes it all worth it and i know for sure i am in great hands. Thank you Dr Smithy for all these great years

by Sandra l. Stotsky -Radziewicz on Mar 20th, 2013

I found Dr. Smithy to be profient and impressive with his accurant diagnosis of my husband's colon cancer. He performed surgery and extended the life of my husband. Dr. Smithy was always professional, positive and so very compassionate. Dr. Smithy helped me over come my fear of having an colonoscopy. It turned out to be a comfortable experience. I highly recommend Dr. Smithy

A Caring Professional..... show details A Caring Professional.....
by Vic Amoroso on Feb 14th, 2012

Dr. Smithy is an outstanding professional whose technical skill is admirably paired with a great "bedside manner," a sense of humor and genuine care for his patients. An uncomfortable expeience is rendered a bit easier by his approach and attitude.